Saturday, December 1, 2007

OH, the COLORS!!!

Yesterday was gingerbread making day. The one day when I don't mind the mess...the sugar, the sprinkles sticking to my feet :)

One thing I have learned...I do not double or triple the recipe and end up decorating them all myself. (sorry mom!)

The red hots were a hit with Carsen. Ellie decorated our WHOLE family...including off the shoulder dresses!

Here are a few pictures from the chaos. Wonder what next Christmas will look like????

Please keep praying about our kids' passports being done quickly...and travel to be soon. I feel like I'm at the "push stage" and the Dr is saying "don't push now"!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What fun making the cookies!

Just had to comment on I loved your analogy of the push/don't push yet-we are just waiting for a referral and I already want to push!!! We have 6 bio. kids who were really quick deliveries so am praying for a speedy "delivery" for our Liberian child as well!
Will be praying for things to continue moving forward to bring your children home!
Julie Lewis