Tuesday, April 8, 2008

M.O.A.T.

I am now officially a "mother of a teenager!!" Yesterday I was at the hospital in Ames giving birth to my first daughter...now she's 13 and almost as tall as me!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELLIE!

You are a beautiful young lady. You are determined. You are a planner. You are creative. You are amazing.

I know this has been a hard 2 months for you. You are the oldest now of 8. (4 sisters and 3 brothers) Life isn't easy....and it's not quiet...and it's not fair. Guess you're learning this early :0 God has a big plan for your life and I can't wait to see what it is! God will use this new experience (do you call adding 2 sisters and another brother an "experience??) to grow you in ways like never before. This is His plan. Sit back and give up the reins and let HIM work.

LOVE YOU MUCH!
mom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Mom!!!!!
Love ya!
Ellie