Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The First of the April Birthdays....

My "baby" is 14 years old today!

The day you were born your dad and I had gone out for breakfast at Perkins in Ames...and he was buying a video camera at Sears while I was in labor (rapid breathing) at the counter scaring the salesman to death!

I remember 14 years ago today we lived in a very small, old house we were fixing up. My aunt and uncle were there helping wallpaper our kitchen. (My aunt's name is Elna Mae--or Ellie as she was called) She passed away this weekend...10 years ago. She was a very special lady and we named our Ellie after her.


You are having coffee cake for breakfast.
Dinner: grilled cheeseburgers (PICKLES) tabbouleh salad (your fave) and red velvet cake (which I'm not sure you will like...but you'll love the cream cheese frosting!)

Enjoy your day today Ellie! We love you!!!!

Mom, dad and all your siblings

No comments: