Friday, April 3, 2009

The Strangest Things...

What's the strangest thing you've found in your refrigerator or washer/dryer? In the dryer it's usually Lego pieces, nails, hair things...today it was a harmonica in the washer. (I don't check pockets)

Rumor has it someone in our family (not immediate) kept a frozen cat in her freezer for awhile....I think she also had a dead rabbit in her trunk (not at the same time...as if that makes it sound better!) That's a whole other blog! :)

Every once in awhile I'll open my refrigerator and find something very odd...like a Lego person.

In fact, right now in our freezer I could pull out some nice, frozen snowballs (saved from the last snow) or how about tiny mud balls ala Carsen? (he's been known to keep those in his bedroom too!) I always find out when we have company for dinner. He can't wait to show them.

I've even found a frozen insect in container of water. I'll just call it Science Lab 101 for the kids.

Don't worry. I've you come over for dinner I will be sure to check what I'm defrosting before I cook it! :)

No comments: