Friday, September 25, 2009

Pink, Silver and BLACK...

Ellie has her new pink cast one (as of Thursday) It's much more comfortable with this one on.

I now am sporting bracing (on the top so far) So far it's been a painless although, slightly strange and uncomfortable feeling. Guess I'll be getting the bottom ones on in a few months. That's just the way this guy does it. I feel slightly teenager-ish :0
I figured if I didn't do it by the time I was 40 (which is in January) I'd never do it!

My hair is black. It should have been "cola" (or very dark brown as the box said) Well I had it on my hair...went to check e-mail...then Face Book. You get the picture. I left it on a LITTLE bit longer than I should have (like 10 minutes!)
It was a little shocking at first. Reminded me of Elvira! I'm actually getting use to it and am liking it. It will lighten up and it's kind of fun having a different look all the way around. :)

Mom...don't freak out when you see me. :) You've been warned. Sorry no pictures yet.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the warning!!! It might be more of a shock than the "red." Can't wait to see the "new" you. Love you, MOM