Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Morning Routine....

I absolutely, positively HAVE to get up earlier. Kind of hard when one kid comes in wet...another coughing and needs a cough drop. Interrupted sleep kills me.
We always have at least one kid having a hard morning-today it was Caleb.

The kids all make their sandwiches in the morning for school. I think they would get gross if made the night before but we might try that. I pack the other stuff.
I noticed quite a bit of lunch meat and 2 slices of cheese on a few sandwiches. (I'm a food natzi) Anyway...since I JUST went to the store last night to replenish lunch food I had to give out the warning that when the meat/cheese are gone it's PBJ the rest of the week (today is Tuesday) It won't kill them. I just spent $9 on lunch meat last night. I'm thinking it would be better to buy 1/2 ham, shave and freeze it. (why am I writing all this down on my blog???)

Today is beautiful! The girls are having a friend over and they are going riding. I have no plans except picking up the kids from school and then the girls start their first play practice tonight. I think Bitty and I will go on a long walk today...maybe down to see the cows.

No comments: