Friday, October 19, 2007

More Pictures....Just Because.....

Here are a few more pictures of the kids....My daugther set it up so they constantly scroll through on our computer....but you blogger fans can't see them so I'll post them here.

I'm trying to quit thinking of all the ways that this isn't going to work out...that one (or more of these precious kids won't be coming home with us)

I know God has a plan and I'm trying to just focus on that and that He knows the big picture.

So when I get anxious here's what I do:

1. I've cleaned the top of our entertainment center (that never gets seen...let alone dusted!)

2. cleaned our stove...taking apart the silly grill that does nothing but catch pancake batter on it...even cleaned out that drip tray that catches everything I boil over!

3. cleaned the fish tank...that alone makes me feel very productive and together :)

4. ate one Hershey bar (I didn't even wait for it to thaw out) and a Dilly Bar from DQ

5. I'm baking oatmeal bread but I know it flopped

6. Cleaned our shower...even the big rust spot! (mostly because we have company!)

7. Stuck my hand into all the cracks of the sofas and chairs (nasty!) That's because we lost a library book. (not there!....but found lots of other interesting things...like what my kids eat when they're not to be eating in the living room)

8. I think I'm going to color my hair again...... :)

***I better add that this didn't happen all in one day. I'm not THAT obsessive!!

Wouldn't it be so much easier if I could just get out shopping!!!!

No comments: