Monday, August 25, 2008

A Way to Start the Day With Purpose....

What if I started each day with these thoughts? How would my day be different? More intentional? (fill in the blanks and try a day yourself :) The fun part is no day has to be the same! Here are a few of my thoughts...

inspire my spirit with...fresh air and sunshine

energize my body by...(haven't started this one yet...hope to start jogging again!)

challenge my mind through...books! (for me!)

feed my craving for beauty with...nature (we saw a "hummingbird moth" this weekend)

bring peace and comfort to my home by...lighting candles....fresh flowers

take simple pleasure in...feeding the chickens and eating fresh eggs

remember my cheerful heart by...taking a moment for really look at my children playing together and giving thanks for that miracle.

and at the end of the day, I'll give thanks to God and
soothe any weariness with...hot shower and pj's (with socks of course!)

No comments: