Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Visit with Auntie Melodie....

Lovely Marie....

Auntie Melodie with Josie "Gbanko"

Marie, Isaac (Red) Auntie Melodie and Josie

We are so glad we had the chance to visit with Melodie while she's in the States. In just 2 weeks
she'll be back in Liberia working again. She has known our kids longer than we have which seems really strange. They all love her and you can tell the feeling is mutual.
We had a great dinner at Jenny's house (mother of 13) She fixed us all dinner...we counted 23 kids and 6 adults. Wow! She's amazing.
Afterwards the kids all watched Kung Foo Panda while the adults talked about...guess what! Liberia and kids :)

1 comment:

Melodie said...

Hi there! I had such a wonderful time meeting you and seeing the kids again! My computer is down so I can't reply to your email and your new address I was given is also on my computer! Thank you for your interest in my ministry. You can read my latest update to get details of my ministry and an address to send your gift. http://www.africazmelodie.blogspot.com/.