Thursday, August 6, 2009

Vacation and Headaches...

We've been enjoying our week in the Ozarks. It's almost over which is sad. The kids have had a great time tubing, boating, knee-boarding and hanging with some other families we know that are down here vacationing too. Tomorrow is adult out-to-dinner night :) I think there will be about 45 kids and young adults left back at the vacation house. Seriously.

I've read 2 books and had a relaxing time. I had to read House at Sugar Beach again--it was still as good as the first time I read it. Really makes me look at our Liberian kids and am so thankful they didn't go through most of that. It's a book I'd like to pass on to them when they're older. It has alot of good history about Liberia.

My mom is out of the hospital which is great news! There were alot of people praying for her. Still don't have any reason why it happened but ruled out alot of other things which is good. Hopefully it was just a passing migraine thing and won't happen again. Our thoughts and prayers were certainly with them this week too.

No comments: