Monday, November 12, 2007

What does Jesus look like?

Well...today Jesus looked like my friend taking all five kids for the whole day AND night so I could have time just to "be".

He also looked like my friend who skipped staying home to get things done to meet me for a 2 hours plus lunch where we talked, laughed and discussed the frivilous to the spiritual. She had stashed away in her purse for me Sara Groves new CD (she and Sara are tight!) We've even met Sara...no kidding...have a picture to prove it :)
She's my "gift giving" friend who loves to LAVISH others with her kindness and love by suprising them with something they'd never buy for themselves....like the $25 dollar candle she bought for me on Mother's Day. I love it and had it lit tonight.

Tonight Jesus is silence...and the little dog that pads behind me reminding me how much he misses the kids.

He's my husband who called to say "hi"...and that he made it safely to Omaha on his business trip.

He's in the color of the sky when the sun was setting tonight.

He's everywhere. I just have to be looking for Him.

1 comment:

Donna Barber said...

Any news - any news???
What is the scoop at your house?
I am on a need to know basis and i need to know. haha! I will never forget Bongo' smile. She is unforgetable.