Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Best Buy Ever!

In an attempt to try to get more chores done around here (mostly to make things easier for me!)
I bought a very small, rechargeable vacuum cleaner called "the Shark" (<$30)  It's cheesy, doesn't hold a charge long, but does do an ok job of picking up things on the carpet and hardwood floors.  If you pull wrong or push too fast the handle comes apart which is highly annoying for me!  But I can deal with it.
The kids LOVE it!  They fight over vacuuming.  They can carry it upstairs and vacuum their own rooms. (even under beds!) Carsen uses it until it needs charged again.   The floor has never been cleaner :) 
It's not going to replace my regular vacuum...but it's great for the everyday small stuff that gets tracked all over.  I'd say it's PRICELESS! 

No comments: