Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Gingerbread People-check!






I finally got up enough nerve to attempt decorating cookies with 8 kids. (after alot of coffee!)
I read from another mom's blog with 13 kids that she has learned to pre-cut and pre-bake...I took it she tried the other way. So learning from one's mistake...the girls and I stayed up one night and cut and baked. Although I felt a twinge of guilt thinking how much fun the kids would have had---I got over it. They each had their own styles for sure! Ellie and Olivia are very "Martha Stewarty"
with their decorating. Chloe wasn't over the top...but Marie was VERY over the top with sprinkles :)
Caleb likes loud coloring...and faces on his cookies. Isaac was painstakingly carefully. Josie and Carsen were cautiously having fun. Of course Carsen ate every single cookie he decorated...then asked his dad if he could just eat the head off of the one he saved all day for him!

No comments: