Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Pantry!


Hey...sorry for all the posts today but these are pictures I really wanted to get on my blog and the kids are outside sledding :)

We've been in our house for almost 8 years now and I've never had a good place to store groceries. A pantry has been my dream and it's been on the "project list" for years! I even bought a sign that says "Pantry" and hung it over the door where the pantry should be.

Well...on Thanksgiving weekend my parents came and my dad (Dave too...a little) spent hours putting barn board shelves in my new pantry! Olivia spend an afternoon organizing it like a little store. So now I'm good to go....if I could only get to the store and stock up!

Thanks dad...Dave and Olivia! I love it!

Oh and thanks to all my mom's biblestudy ladies for praying this would happen soon!

2 comments:

HopiQ said...

I love your pantry! It's beautiful! I'm so glad it finally happened.

Anonymous said...

Livy did a wonderful job!! I will personally thank the girls at Bible study Thurs. Love, MOM